Thursday, December 13, 2012

Video: 2009 Interview - Kevin interviews in English

Have you heard KC doing an interview 100% in English? This is it. But I need to clarify that for some reason, his English here is not the same as if you speak to him in person. I have spoken to him before and our conversations were 100% in English. He speaks much much better than in this interview and here, his accent is just like any other Asian person but in fact, his American accent is actually very strong, just a little milder than the interviewer.




Link: http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/73516422-1707719667.html

4 comments:

  1. Dear Ann,

    Many thanks for sharing. I greatly appreciate your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This link doesn't work on my computer :( do you have another link or any where else that I could watch this interview? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nyna,

      I was trying to see if there's another link but unfortunately none - try with a different browser?

      Delete