Thursday, September 6, 2012

Video/Pictures/Article: Sina Entertainment Interview 07 Aug 2012 Beijing (short)

View videos at the links below (before interview - taken by the crew):
http://video.sina.com.cn/paikeapp/pgWzQu666ydXx-vK-1922411627.html
http://video.sina.com.cn/paikeapp/nUBR4AETXaNiAV2d-1944338981.html

Interview:

Below is the transcript. 
http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/2012-08-07/19263705613.shtml


新浪娱乐讯 8月7日下午香港电视演员及歌手,无线电视的当家一线小生郑嘉颖做客新浪, 畅聊近期的电视作品《怒火街头》。以下为本期聊天实录。

主持人:欢迎各位新浪网友,今天很开心,又看到了郑嘉颖。
Sina: Hello all Sina fans we are very happy today to have Kevin Cheng with us.
郑嘉颖:你好。
Kevin: Hi

主持人:欢迎你,郑嘉颖。
Sina: Welcome Kevin
郑嘉颖:谢谢。
Kevin: Thank you




主持人:其实说到姿势,我相信一直在追看《怒火街头》的朋友应该非常了解。
Sina: Speaking of character, I am sure audiences who are fans of Ghetto 
郑嘉颖:希望每个人都像你一样。
Justice will be extremely familiar of that "Objection" hand-sign.
Kevin: I hope everybody is like you.

主持人:对,一直在看,《怒火街头2》终于跟大家见面了,很期待。这个姿势是你自己当时拍摄的时候设计的吗?
Sina: Right, have been watching. Ghetto Justice 2 will be released soon - waiting for it eagerly. Did you create this sign yourself as you go along during shooting?
郑嘉颖:是我在第一趟的时候设计的。
Kevin: It is something I created during the first series.

主持人:当时为了丰富Law 霸的人物形象?
Sina: Was it to make the character Law Ba more interesting and colorful?
郑嘉颖:每个人物有一些特点,刚开始的时候是这样的,我是看《教父》,有些意大利人讲话很有那个味道,我就觉得差不多那个味道讲出来,加重语气,还有那个味道又比较男人,他是一个成熟的男人。
Kevin: Every character is unique in its own way. I actually borrowed this from "The Godfather" - the Italians spoke with the gesture with taste. With that plus putting emphasis when speaking does exudes a certain manliness. Law Ba is a mature man.

主持人:Law 霸给我们呈现了一个另外的郑嘉颖,是以前在影视作品中很少看到的另一面,他穿的很邋遢,很随意。
Sina: Law Ba presented a very different Kevin Cheng, a side of you which we don't get to see very often in your previous work - he really cannot care less with his dressing.
郑嘉颖:广东话叫(广东话),就是很大叔的感觉。
Kevin: Very middle age sort of feel 

主持人:这也是你赋予他的?
Sina: Did you also "design" this look for him?
郑嘉颖:那个角色本来不是找我的,我是第四个人选,他们找那些都比我成熟一点的演员。其实那个角色是很少,实际角色年纪会比我实际年纪大,我通常是演比我小的,但是那个是演比我大的角色。所以,我希望他更男人一点儿,以前都是很干净,乖乖的,有些闷,所以,这个蛮兴奋的。既然不是为我写的更好,为我写的可能比我以前的戏有框框框住了,不是为我写的就没有框框了。
Kevin: I'm actually the fourth choice for this character - it wasn't meant for me. The first 3 choices were all older than me. For once, I am actually playing someone older than my actual age. In the past, I have always played a character who is younger than my actual age. So I hoped to make this character even more man - in the past I have always clean cut and goody goody characters, pretty boring, so I was pretty excited when I was offered this role. The fact that the script was not written with me in mind is an icing on the cake because if it was, the role will most likely be framed around the roles which I have played in the past but because it was not written for me, no restrictions.






  主持人:也让我们这些观众很幸运能够看到。
Sina: And we are very lucky to get to see this side of you.
  郑嘉颖:我也觉得很幸运可以点到一些别的东西,我觉得蛮不错的。
Kevin: I feel lucky too that I am able to land myself in this role.

  主持人:对你来说会不会觉得饰演Law 霸这个人物会比较轻松一些或者是?
Sina: In your opinion, is playing someone like Law Ba more relaxed or....?
  郑嘉颖:也不能说轻松,只不过拍喜剧的部分,轻松的那些戏的时候蛮好玩的,玩的很开心。Law 霸还有他严肃的时候,去打官司,很多事情很重要,有关人命,所以,他打官司的时候那个戏也要严肃一点儿,也要认真一点儿去处理。
Kevin: Not exactly but when we are filming the fun part of the drama, it does get pretty relaxed and happy. There is still a serious side to Law Ba - when he's in court, when life is threatened, so court scenes will be more serious.

  主持人:但是不可否认在《怒火街头》系列中看到你的面部表情比其他作品中丰富一些。
Sina: But it is undeniable that you have a lot more facial expressions in Ghetto Justice.
  郑嘉颖:对,很多搞怪。
Kevin: Correct, a lot of monkey faces too.

  主持人:是故意有一些夸张的成份吗?
Sina: Did you exaggerate some of them on purpose?
  郑嘉颖:没有,我是觉得那个角色,我是从那个角色出发,平常我也不会这样,平常我也没有他那么多表情。他那个人打赢了对对手就哼,不是骄傲,就是“你生气了吗?气死你,再气你一把”,因为好玩。
Kevin: No, it was the role, I started from the character itself. I don't usually do that, I don't usually have that many expressions. He (Law Ba), when he wins a case, he will give that look, not arrogant, but "Are you angry? Let me piss you off even more!" in the name of fun.






  主持人:从《怒火街头》到《怒火街头2》,我个人感觉是更生活化一些,更多的对白,包括对手戏会觉得非常生活化,很多是即兴的演出吗?
Sina: From Ghetto Justice to Ghetto Justice 2, I personally think that it is getting closer to life, more dialogue, a lot of impromptu performances?
  郑嘉颖:因为《怒火街头》出来大家喜欢,对演员是一种信心,我们都知道那个方向是对的,我更放一点儿,我跟他默契更好了,互相信任,他也知道我们是在工作,所以,没有顾虑,没有包袱的情况下,你当然会更自然,更舒服,出来的效果观众会看的更舒服。
Kevin: When Ghetto Justice was released, it was very well received. It was a vote of confidence to the actors. All of us knew which direction is the best to go when it came to filming the sequel. I was able to let go and understood him (Law Ba) better. Under such circumstances where there are no burden, you will of course be more natural and comfortable acting the character.

  主持人:你自己的感觉《怒火街头2》和《怒火街头》有什么不同?
Sina: In your opinion, what is the major difference between Ghetto Justice and Ghetto Justice 2?
  郑嘉颖:《怒火街头》每个人物的性格都很鲜明,第二不可能再介绍一次Law 霸是怎么样,王世虎怎么样,观众看过《怒火街头》已经很清楚了,我们从一些事件出发,怎么处理,去处理一些事件,比如第一集说的,我们感情比较稳定,没办法,稳定的感情不好看,所以,第二套就出现十年前的结过婚,有老婆出来,编剧也很为难,因为他们要想一些点子出来才有戏可以演,你说合不合理?我们演员的责任不是我们写,就是把它尽量演的合理化。
Kevin: The characters of each person were very distinctive in Ghetto Justice but in the sequel, it is impossible to re-introduce each character again. We begin from events - how we handle them for example, the first installment ended with me having a stable relationship with Kris Wong but stable relationships are boring. So in GJ2, the story took a turn that Law Ba was actually married 10 years ago and the wife appears. Screenwriters have a difficult job because they need to come up with ideas to make the show more interesting, right? Our job is to make sure that these words are rationalized. 

  主持人:而且到《怒火街头2》的时候,前两集一跟大家见面,我看网上铺天盖地的说“吃货”出现了,因为不停地有很多吃的展现。
Sina: In fact in the first 2 episodes of Ghetto Justice 2, you are eating non-stop.
  郑嘉颖:其实一都是这样子,我们把它连续下去,很多是合情合理的,出狱了你饿了当然去吃面了,吃他喜欢吃的。
Kevin: Actually they all fit in - it is just a continuation from before. After being released from prison, while waiting for his friends to pick him up, he got hungry so naturally he will look for his favourite food. 

  主持人:有一些精彩剧集会有拍续集的习惯,《怒火》会继续延续吗?
Sina: Will Ghetto Justice jump on the sequel wagons - more sequels to come?
  郑嘉颖:我们一步一步来,公司TVB也会看,看观众喜不喜欢,《怒火街头2》的成绩好,才会继续拍下去。大家知道现在奥运,所以,很多人都在看奥运,其实现在TVB在香港播的时段算是收视最高的电视剧,有没有影响呢?当然会有几点影响。
Kevin: Let's take one step at a time. TVB will monitor the response from the audience and the popularity of GJ2 before deciding if there will be GJ3. This is the Olympic season so many people will turn to watching the Olympic games instead but the slot which GJ2 will be aired is actually the popular slot with the highest viewership of the day. Will the Olympics have any impact on the ratings? of course it will have an impact.

  主持人:反过来TVB会对这部剧集很有信心才会在这样特别的时刻推出。
Sina: It can be that TVB is extremely confident of this drama that's why they have slot this at such a timing, clashing with the Olympics.
  郑嘉颖:没错。但是很矛盾,如果在别的时间播收视会更好,但是没办法,既然公司看的那么重也是一种荣幸。
Kevin: That is correct but it is also very contradicting. If it has been slotted in a different time slot, the ratings will definitely be better but it's an honor that the company thinks so highly of this series.

  主持人:在这里也想问一下,前段时间,包括最近大家都很关心红杏儿的情感问题,作为合作者和朋友?
Sina: What do you think of the recent news and attention on Myolie's relationship problems as a friend and partner?
  郑嘉颖:作为朋友,我觉得应该给他们一点儿空间,因为两个人我都熟,我觉得我们作为外人也不太了解中间发生了什么事情,所以,我觉得给他们一点儿空间,两个都是成长的人,那么大了,自己会处理好自己的感情生活的。所以,我觉得最好就不要再打扰他们,让他们自己处理。
Kevin: As a friend, I think they should be left alone because I'm actually very close to both parties. As an outsider, I don't think we know what is actually going on or has gone on behind close doors so I think it will be best to leave them to handle this themselves. They are both adults and mature people, they will know how to handle this. 

  主持人:中国一直有句老话叫“人红是非多”,大家对你的关注多了很多以后,对你的生活也会产生好奇,相信你自己也有感觉到。
Sina: The more popular you are, the more people will be interested in your personal life. I believe you can feel that too.
  郑嘉颖:特别是感情方面。
Kevin: Especially my love life.

  主持人:是,大家都会很关心,我也看了一些报道,有一些我真的也信了。
Sina: Yes, everybody's concern. I have seen some reports/articles too and honestly, I believed some of them.
  郑嘉颖:啊,不会吧。
Kevin: Ahh.....no....

  主持人:当说到你和刘心悠小姐的时候。
Sina: Like the time when it was between you and Annie Liu.
  郑嘉颖:没有,下次她上来你问问她,我们连一起出去吃饭都没吃过,朋友到这样,就是一起工作的伙伴,私底下一点交往都没有都传得这样子了,我在香港只看篮球,不看八卦,那些杂志不买,报纸不买,有机会在飞机上看一看,网上有些传闻我不看,到那种地步了。每个星期或者两个星期有一个新的,传一个新的来了,我都跟不上传的哪个。我发觉有一天真的公开了一个女朋友或者结婚以后才可以停下来,不然我看还是停不下来,各种传言都有。
Kevin: Nothing - the next time she comes, you can ask her yourself. We have never even gone for dinner before. We are only colleagues, we do not even keep in touch after work. In Hong Kong, I only watch basketball - I don't pay attention to gossip magazines, rumours. I don't even buy newspapers. I might just give it a quick look onboard the plane. I don't read gossips/rumors online - I have reached that stage. I am rumored with someone new every other week - I can't even keep up with who I'm with now. I think this will stop only when one day I reveal the identity of my other half otherwise, these rumors will never stop.

  主持人:所以,听你的意思是说如果你真的有了恋情或者好事儿将近的时候是会跟大家分享的。
Sina: So, from what you have just said, seems like you have no problems revealing when you start dating or marriage is on the books.
  郑嘉颖:稳定,刚开始还不会,要到了双方这段感情稳定,大家都适合了,只不过再了解时间的问题,那种我觉得可以公开。
Kevin: I will when the relationship is stable - not in the beginning when we are still trying to know and understand each other.

  主持人:但是我看你这一两年的时间表,我看你哪有时间好好的发展一段感情?好像一年有七部作品?
Sina: But judging from your schedule there 2 years, I don't think you have time to develop a relationship. You have like 7 dramas in a year?
  郑嘉颖:对,这两年工作量是比较大一点儿,但是其实我也说过很多遍,机会难得,不是常常有,要把握住。本来我想上半年已经拍了三部了,下半年录音,出唱片,休息一下,谈谈恋爱,结果现在都改变了一点,因为也要以事业为主。
Kevin: That's right. I have been very busy with work these two years but I have, in fact, mentioned many times that chances do not come by everyday so once it is here, one has to cherish it and grab it. Initially I wanted to just stop at 3 dramas this year and the later half, concentrate on recording my EP, rest, date but now plans have changed because career is my priority right now.






  主持人:看到好的剧本还是舍不得。
Sina: Can't let go of a good script.
  郑嘉颖:也不是这样子,怎么说呢?好的剧本我手上真的有好几个,有些会比较轻松,去国外拍漂漂亮亮的很美的,比较轻松一点儿,但是为什么挑这个呢?这个比较危险,“危险”的意思是我没把握,我对那个角色不是有百分之百的把握去演,我是演《叶问》,咏春难,那个角色有很多前辈演过了,比较难,危险度高,这样我才觉得应该演。
Kevin: Not exactly. How do I put it? I have a couple of good script on hand right now - some are more relaxed than others - but why do I want to take on relaxing and easy projects? Ip Man is more challenging and there is a certain level of danger because I am not confident that I can play this character well. Wing Chun is difficult to learn and many great actors have played this character before so the challenge and danger is there that's why I think I should grab this role.

  主持人:有挑战?
Sina: To challenge yourself?
  郑嘉颖:对,因为另外一些角色我觉得我都蛮有把握把它演好的,我觉得出来以后都不会差到哪里去,但《叶问》可能性很多,我真的不知道最后会怎么样,但是我觉得蛮兴奋的。所以,凭直觉,我觉得我不应该留在一个很安全的地区,去找一些“不安全”的东西去做。
Kevin: Yes because the other roles, I feel, I can play them well confidently. But Ip Man's possibilities are vast - I really cannot guess what the outcome might be but I feel excited taking it on. So, base on my instinct, I felt that I should move out of my comfort zone and dabble into something "unsafe".

  主持人:所以才会接电视剧版的《叶问》。
Sina: That's why you accepted the role of Ip Man
  郑嘉颖:是的。
Kevin: That's right

  主持人:我们都很熟悉这个人物了,尤其电影版的甄子丹的版本,梁朝伟也有。
Sina: We are all familiar with this legend especially the Donnie Yen version. Tony Leung has also played the same character.
  郑嘉颖:现在黄秋生(微博)也会有。
Kevin: Anthony Wong too.

  主持人:那到了郑嘉颖的版本有什么?
Sina: Then what is in the Kevin Cheng version?
  郑嘉颖:那不一样的地方,因为我是电视剧,他们是电影,我们可以时间比较久,他们最多两个多小时,介绍他一段时间,我们可以从小到老去演,那个篇幅时间多了,我可以把它演的更细一点儿,那个是我的优点,那个电视剧的优点。
Kevin: The difference is mine's a series, not movie. We have more time but they only have 2 hours to introduce Ip Man. In a TV Series, we are able to portray Ip Man from when he's a kid and bring more detail into his life. That is my advantage over the others - that is the advantage of a series to a movie.

  主持人:让我们看到这个人物成长。
Sina: Allows us to see how this person grow.
  郑嘉颖:我可以慢慢来,不用那么急,这个是电视剧的优点,可以演的实际一点儿。
Kevin: I can take it slow, no need to rush. This is the advantage of a TV series and be more realistic.

  主持人:电影版的《叶问》带来对咏春的追捧和大家对叶文的关注,以至于很多网友对叶问的生平,他的性格特点和很多的故事都算是比较了解了。 
Sina: The movie version has brought a lot of attention to Wing Chun and Ip Man himself. Audiences are also more familiar with his character and life story.
郑嘉颖:是的,所以,那个难度,就好象那时候接《步步惊心》一样,很多人看过《步步惊心》的小说,你演出来不像给人家骂死了,所以,那是一个挑战,太多人的认同,知道叶文是什么样的人,你怎么把他演出来,不能让人家没有新鲜感,你还要加一点新的东西进去,但是也不能离开人家对叶问的印象,是这样子的,难度还没说到打咏春。所以,为什么我说那个角色那么危险就是这样子,可能出来的效果我真的不知道,我现在还没拍,出来播的时候,可能有人说这样,有人说那样,不同的声音肯定会有,但是这对我现在来说,我不能永远就接一些很保险的东西。
Kevin: That's right so the level of difficulty, just like Scarlett Heart, a lot of people knows the story. So if you don't do it well, you will be condemned. That's why it is a challenge because so many people already know and recognize who Ip Man is.






        主持人:是。
Sina: Correct.
  郑嘉颖:哭哭的,很弱的都拍过了,我都拍了好几部了,不可能再拍这样的角色,我也不想观众对我的印象永远是这样的,所以,我就挑战一个危险的。
Kevin: Sad ones, crying ones, weak ones - I have acted in such roles before in fact, some of them I have acted a few times so I don't want to play such roles again and I don't want the audience to have an impression that I will be in such roles forever so I need a new challenge.

  主持人:刚才你也提到说到《叶问》就会想到咏春拳,之前甄子丹本身就有这个功夫。
Sina: You mentioned as well that Ip Man is synonymous to Wing Chun. Donnie Yen has already the martial art base.
  郑嘉颖:我看甄子丹一早会功夫,梁朝伟就要拍才学的,拍了五年,还有黄秋生也是之前有学过,但是我看了之前他们说找拍叶文角色的电视剧版,有些演员,我不想说人家的名字,但是都不太会功夫的人,因为文戏,我看他们的演员表,不会功夫的占大部分,我就想既然他们也有想过,所以,可能功夫真的可以在武指的帮助下解决。
Kevin: Donnie Yen has martial art background, Tony Leung learnt the art as he filmed, for 5 years. Anthony Wong also has a little martial art background but I have seen the candidate for the role Ip Man of this TV series and not all of them on list knows martial art. So by looking at that list, I believe, they would have thought about the importance of having a martial art background to play Ip Man and they would have decided that it will be good enough to have an instructor by the side to guide along as we film.

  主持人:你进组之前会练习或者了解吗?
Sina: Before you joined the crew, did you practice Wing Chun or were you already familiar with the moves?
  郑嘉颖:我没时间。我两天后就进组,来不及。为什么呢?因为那个电视剧很急,我知道叶文的角色,如果我几个月前早知道我就一早去练了,因为那个角色很晚才到我手上,他们某种原因,一定要这个时间拍,我问过可不可以后一点儿,不行,一定要现在,我就想我一样,其他演员也一样,不是有功夫的人都要立刻练,就算不挑我们,挑别的演员这个问题还是在,都是现在学现在拍。所以,我觉得可能我对自己有点儿信心,拍过《拳王》,也拍过《铁马寻桥》,都可以,动作蛮快的,重要的还是把咏春的味道打出来。
Kevin: I didn't have the time to. I joined the crew two days after I accepted the job so it was pretty rush for me to do be prepared prior that. Why? Well because they are running on a very tight schedule. I know the character Ip Man but if I had known that I will be playing this person, I would have started training months earlier. I only got the script very much later. I did try to ask if we can delay the filming a little but due to various reasons, they had to start now. Then I thought if they had pick somebody else to play this role, they too wouldn't have enough time to prepare. They too would have to learn as they go along so I told myself to buck up and to be more confident in myself. I have, after all, starred in a couple of martial art based series.

  主持人:如果有一些镜头可能会存在一定的危险性,你会坚持自己来吗?
Sina: Certain scenes will probably contain certain element of danger, would you insist on doing it yourself? 
  郑嘉颖:我会尽量做,有些演员给我看了他的照片,是打了以后,脚趾断了,刚刚开机才一个星期,他们先开机了,已经全是青的了,我打了个底,我知道大概会怎么样。
Kevin: I try not to use a substitute wherever I can. I have seen pictures of actors in our crew with broken toes. They started filming only a week before I joined them and you can already see bruises so I have an idea what to expect.

  主持人:你不怕吗?
Sina: Are you not afraid?
  郑嘉颖:危险,但是既然想走那个方向挑战,就这样,没得说怕不怕,就拍,还没死就拍。
Kevin: There is a certain danger but since I have chose to take up this challenge, there isn't any point worrying and being afraid. Even if I am afraid/worried, as long as I'm not dead, I will continue to the end.

  主持人:但是像你说的,它存在一定的不确定因素,但是也确实给喜欢你的观众看到了另外一面。因为之前我们在荧幕上看到你打戏的人物确实不多。
Sina: Like what you said as well, it does come with a certain level of uncertainty but then again, it does present another side of you to your audience, a side which we don't get to see very often on the silver screen - your fight scenes.
  郑嘉颖:对,所以,对我蛮新鲜感,对我最大的挑战。
Kevin: That's right. That's why, it is something new and different for me personally and a challenge as well.

  主持人:作为一个男生你会有一种武侠梦吗?
Sina: As a guy, do you have your own hero fantasies?
  郑嘉颖:有。我们小时候就喜欢李小龙,李小龙的戏,其实我爸他会功夫的,这个我没跟别人说过,我小时候他吓唬我,很基本的扎马步,打拳,我上学的时候见我同学会说看一看,我昨天学了什么,你不要动啊,我一拳打过去他就哭了,结果我是念天主教的学校,修女怎么说呢?就找我爸见家长,就说你儿子打人,把人家打哭了,我爸以后就不教我了,所以,就没学下去,就不让我学了。其实我很小就会打功夫了,就会学了。
Kevin: Yes! I loved Bruce Lee when I was a kid - loved his movies. In fact, this is something I have never told anyone before, my dad knows martial arts. When I was younger he will teach me the very basic like the basic stance, box. I recall an incident in school when my classmate asked what new moves have I learnt the previous day. I said "Now don't move, stay still - I'll show you" I gave him a punch and he cried as a result of that punch. I was in a Catholic school then - the nun actually called to meet the parents. She told my dad that I was punched somebody in school and made that boy cry. My dad stopped teaching me since and since then, they stopped me from learning as well. 

  主持人:所以,你小时候有看到爸爸在练功夫?
Sina: So you will watch your dad practice his moves when you were younger?
  郑嘉颖:我爸爸会。
Kevin: Yes

  主持人:一直有看到爸爸在练
Sina: You will watch him all the time?
  郑嘉颖:所以,我有点儿兴趣才叫他教我,就因为我打了同学了就没办法练下去了。
Kevin: Yes that's how I got interested and begged him to teach me. It's because I hit a classmate that's why I didn't get to continue learning the art. 

  主持人:属于切磋武功没收住劲儿。
Sina: Given a chance but then taken away again
  郑嘉颖:那时候才五岁。
Kevin: I was only 5 then.

  主持人:会不会通过这个也圆一下你的武侠梦想?
Sina: Will this role then fulfill your Hero dream?
  郑嘉颖:我那天没打那个同学现在就不会这么糟糕了,可能轻松多了,真会打了。
Kevin: If I hadn't hit the boy, situation will be totally different today. I would have had learnt the basics, at least and will not have so much difficulties trying to play Ip Man.

  主持人:还有这么一个国往在其中。
Sina: There is such thought
  郑嘉颖:对。
Kevin: Yes

  主持人:不同类型的郑嘉颖在荧幕上塑造了不同的角色,包括《万水千山风雨情》的拍摄刚刚杀青?
Sina: Different Kevin Cheng shapes the different on screen roles, including 《万水千山风雨情》which has just wrapped up?
  郑嘉颖:7月初杀青。
Kevin: Wrapped up in July







  主持人:虽然很多朋友还没有看到这部作品,但是片花已经曝光了,很多朋友都有通过片花去了解,其中你的哭戏很多。
Sina: Even though this series have not hit the streets yet but the trailer is already out there. A lot of audience tried to guess and understand the story line through the trailer. You have a lot of cry scenes in there.
  郑嘉颖:所以,我今年拍的几部戏的哭戏蛮多,他们总找我演这种类型的角色,比如年初的《英雄》、《滚滚红尘》、《万水千山》,拍了三部了,都是那种角色。
Kevin: The few series that I have this year, all of them have a lot of cry scenes. People tend to come to me with such roles.

  主持人:现在这种类型的作品也蛮大行其道的。
Sina: But such genre is gaining popularity.
  郑嘉颖:所以,这是更大的原因,为什么我会接《叶问》,反过来离开一下这个类型,因为我手上也有些剧本都不错,但是都蛮虐人的一种,但是我看拍起来会轻松很多,很有把握,很有安全感,但是出来肯定不会太糟糕了,很放心。所以,可能先停一停,拍一些没把握的东西,出来有人骂也好,但是我会尽力把它演好,对自己也有一个交待,对支持我的人也想有些新鲜感给他们,不可能永远一个Law 霸,又轻松,又不辛苦,但是有新鲜感,这个类型的演过了,一代宗师很难。
Kevin: That is also one of the reason why I accepted Ip Man - to go against the flow leaving that genre alone for awhile. In fact, I have quite a few good scripts on hand but they belong the same genre so if I had accepted those, I would be able to complete the job with ease, very confident that I can do them well. Very secure because I know the finished product will not be too bad. So I decided to stop that and accept something which I'm not confident of doing well in at all but I will do my very best. My fans will also expect to see something new from me - I can't play Law Ba forever.

  主持人:还有什么样的角色是你其实一直都很想去尝试的?
Sina: Any particular role that you really want to try?
  郑嘉颖:军人,张学良,一些传奇的很有戏剧性的人物,历史的,但是很正剧的,不是改编的,这个类型的电视剧角色。
Kevin: A soldier, some legendary figure with dramatic effect, historical figures but it has to be true story not adapted - that sort of series.

  主持人:刚才我们谈的主要还是在电视剧领域的一些工作,一些规划,其实在电影《秋瑾》当时我们也聊过一些,在大银幕上你有什么规划呢?
Sina: What we have been discussing are work and plans on the silver screen but what are your plans for the big screen?
  郑嘉颖:其实都有电影的剧本找我,但是暂时还没碰到一个很想接的角色,拍完《秋瑾》都快11月多了,明年电视剧可能不会拍那么多了,唱片我真的不知道今年发不发的到,有希望今年可以发一个专辑,还有明年希望电影方面,本来有剧本是今年蛮喜欢,今年拍,但是那个导演没有档期,要等那个导演,不是我的问题,那个电影本来我说可以,但是那个导演没有档期,还是等他。一个我很欣赏的导演。
Kevin: Actually I am receiving movie scripts as well but I have not come across anything which interest me. The last movie I did was 11 months ago. Next year, I probably will not take on so many series and I really do not know if I will be able to release my album this year. I was really hoping that I will be able to get one album out this year. As for the big screen, I actually had a script which I like and was hoping to be able to start filming within the year but the director's schedule is full. He is a director I really like so I will wait for his schedule to open up before we talk about the possibility again.

  主持人:你提到音乐,你有提到自己想把新专辑做出来呈现出来,但是因为时间,因为工作调不开的原因一直在推后,对于你这张专辑,尤其作为歌手,是不是意义很不一样,所以,你要好好的筹备?
Sina: You mentioned music - you mentioned you really wish to push this album out but because of work, you have to keep pushing the release backwards. This album to you, especially as a singer, does it signify something totally different that's why you must make sure that you are fully prepared before releasing it?
  郑嘉颖:其实我也想,我不想没有尽我的能力把它弄好就发出来,因为时间对我来说我不赶,我又没有赶什么颁奖礼,我又不是为奖。第一我是兴趣,我现在喜欢唱歌。第二我没有一首很有代表性的作品,我很遗憾。其实就为了这个而已。所以,我希望在有时间有能力的情况下把它做好才发,做不好如果我不满意,我宁愿不发。说老实话,不满意不发,一定要满意才发。
Kevin: Yes. I don't want to release the album for the sake of releasing it without giving my best because to be honest, I am not in a hurry to release the album. I am not chasing for any awards and I am not releasing because I want any awards. I am releasing this album because singing is my interest. Secondly, I don't have a theme song to my name, something I really regret. In a nutshell, this album is for myself. So, I hope to be able to release this album under the best possible circumstances - if I'm not happy with the outcome, I will definitely not put it out in the market. 

  主持人:你这张新的音乐专辑应该是什么样的,应该有什么样的你喜爱的音乐特点?
Sina: What will this album be? What sort music will you put in?
  郑嘉颖:我不会把最流行的东西都放上去,我把我喜欢的一些,但有快歌,你们喜欢叫舞曲,但是我可能不会跳舞,所以,我不能叫它舞曲,但是有快歌,但是我喜欢那类型的,有中版轻松一点的,有抒情的,都有,但是都是我挑的。所以,都很火的东西,卖不卖反正我不是老板,我不管。但是我当然希望它卖了,这个是我对我老板说,那不是我觉得最重要的事情。
Kevin: I will not put in something just because it is popular at the moment. Whatever that will be in my album will be things that I like - there will be up-tempo songs but will those genre that I like. There are also slow songs, soothing songs - a variety of style but they were all chosen by me. So whether it sells or not it doesn't really bother me because I'm not the boss but of course, I do hope it will sell for the benefit of the company but it is not my priority.

  主持人:但是你也看的出来,这次给了你很大的自由空间。
Sina: But you can tell that the company has given you a lot of freedom this time.
  郑嘉颖:是的,我很感谢他们。另外,录了一半我说要去拍电视剧我走了,就走了,但是怎么办?没办法,有些事情也不是我一个人说了算的。
Kevin: Yes and I'm thankful for that. Also, I am halfway through recording but I told them I have to leave to start shooting a new drama and then I left. But what can I do? It cannot be help - it is not up to me alone.

  主持人:这是一个广东话的专辑吗?
Sina: Is this a cantonese album?
  郑嘉颖:没有,普通话。所以,时间需要更久,录普通话的时候,有个普通话老师在那边,那个字不准,那个字也不准,唱的感情好,但是那个字发音不准,重来,又重来,咬字方面很头疼,就是要顾的东西很多,咬词要顾,唱的感情要顾,要顾的方面很多。
Kevin: No, it's a mandarin album that's why I need longer time to complete the album. I have a Mandarin teacher with me while recording to correct me on my pronunciation. I am very weak with mandarin pronunciation so while recording, I have to keep tabs on various aspect - pronunciation, feelings, etc

  主持人:内地有这么多你的粉丝等待你的专辑,能将一张国语的专辑呈现出来是很完美的事儿。
Sina: It is a very beautiful thing if you are able to produce a mandarin album because you have a lot of fans in Mainland China who are waiting for the release.
  郑嘉颖:我上一张国语专辑应该是1997年在台湾发的,都蛮久了,反而普通话的都有唱,电视剧主题曲,还有2006年发过一张新歌精选的专辑,但是普通话的国语的真的好久了。
Kevin: The last mandarin album I released was in Taiwan, back in 1997 - quite some time already. In between I have actually sang quite a few theme songs for TV series. In 2006 I released a Greatest Hits plus New Songs album but all in Cantonese.

  主持人:现在很多工作都在内地完成了,重心已经往内地越来越倾向了,对不对?越来越多了,是有这样的安排吗?
Sina: Your work focus have shifted to China right? Is this part of the plan?
  郑嘉颖:是比较多,其实我还有个打算,我真的很希望明年在内地可以开个工作室,做一些比较幕后的事情,制作上的事情。当然,我现在会找一些剧本来约项目,项目对我来说就是好的剧本,找到了我想拍的东西我就会开那个工作室,一天没有找好我还是觉得开那个工作室是浪费。所以,找好那个项目,我想拍的东西,不一定是我拍,但有可能是我拍,如果很偶像剧我就不拍了,我就找一些比较年轻的拍。
Kevin: Indeed the workload in China has increased but I have another plan that is to open a studio in China next year to allow me to dabble behind the scenes. Of course, right now I am starting to scout around for good scripts because to me, the most important element in making a good drama/film is the script. Once I see something that catches my eye then naturally I will start my studio. As long as I don't find the right script, the studio will be a waste if left unused. I might star in it or I might not depending on the script.

  主持人:所以,你会转变身份为幕后的制作人?
Sina: So you will eventually move behind the scenes?
  郑嘉颖:我也希望做一些我想做的东西,好的剧本很重要,我们演员拍到一些好的剧本会很兴奋,很开心,开工就觉得开心的,所以,我很了解这种心态,我会尽量把剧本弄的好,才会拍,可能明年拍不了后年,但是项目我希望明年可以找到。
Kevin: I hope to be able things that I really want to do. A good script is important. As actors, we get very excited if we land ourselves with a good script - going to work is happiness so I totally understand that feeling and will do my best to land with good scripts before I will start shooting. I might not be able to start shooting next year, then I will shoot the year after but I do hope that I will find the good script which I'm talking about by next year.

主持人:在这里也期待着,祝福你早一点在内地实现你制作的梦想。
Sina: We too are looking forward to it. Wishing you the best of luck!
  郑嘉颖:我也希望。谢谢。
Kevin: I hope so too - thank you.

  主持人:其实很多朋友都是通过一些作品来认识你的,但是我也慢慢了解到你一直是一个很低调在做慈善工作的人,我听说你有助养一些小朋友,有12个小朋友?
Sina: Actually a lot of people come to know you through your work. I have also come to know you better over the time that you are someone who is low-key when it comes to charity. I understand that you are actually sponsoring some 12 children around the world?
  郑嘉颖:对。我2006年开始,慢慢的加上去的,我有去越南做过一些探访,我觉得小朋友是我们的未来,不是每个人都能幸福的,好像我们有那么好的机会念书,有很多小朋友很聪明,但是没机会,所以,我们可以的话去帮帮他们,帮一把而已。
Kevin: Yes. I started sponsoring kids in 2006 and went on from there. I have been to Vietnam to look at these villages. I feel that children are our future but not everyone is fortunate like us to have the chance to go to school. A lot of the kids are very intelligent but no opportunity to explore that's why I hope that I can help a little here and there.

  主持人:接下来还会陆续的做?
Sina: You will continue?
  郑嘉颖:对,还会继续做,助援还是会继续做,其实我今年是想探访,但是今年真的没时间了,我希望明年可以去做一些探访的活动。我想让多一些朋友去帮助,因为一个人的力量还是有限的,我帮了一小部分的小朋友,但是如果多一点儿知道他们的困难,更多的人去帮助就帮了很多的小朋友。那时候我的处理方式我觉得做慈善也不需要那么高调去做,自己做了自己开心,帮到人就好。但是后来做一些探访的活动,还是了解一点,太少的人知道还是帮助的小朋友会占少部分,你把它扩散出去,有更多朋友知道的话,就有更多小朋友会受益。
Kevin: Definitely I will continue to sponsor in fact I am planning to visit some of these villages but my schedule is really pack so I hope to be able to embark on this next year. I hope to see more people chip in to help these less fortunate kids because a person's strength is limited. I am able to touch only a very small group of them but if more people are aware of their situation and start to chip in then we will be able to touch more lives. I don't see a point of promoting my charitable work - I am doing it for myself because I am happy to be able to help the less fortunate with whatever I've got and can. But the media found out later on.

  主持人:对,是通过你的影响力带动更多的人去投入这个事业。
Sina: Right, you used your influence to encourage more people to do the same.
  郑嘉颖:对,我也希望。
Kevin: Yes, I hope so too.
  主持人:你刚才提到马上进《叶问》剧组,这个剧在11月份的时候会杀青,今年下半年主要是这个工作吗?以及不确定的专辑?
Sina: Ip Man will wrap up in November so is this the only project you have on hand the rest of the year plus the uncertain album?
  郑嘉颖:对,暂时来说,但是有些电视剧还在谈,但是我先把《叶问》做好再说。
Kevin: At the moment, yes but there are a lot of projects still being negotiated. Let me concentrate on Ip Man first then we'll see.

  主持人:你之前的一些作品,像《英雄》、《滚滚红尘》还没有播出,你有确定跟大家见面的时间吗?
Sina: You still have pending series which have not hit our screens yet. Do you know when it will be aired?
  郑嘉颖:应该是明年吧,我听说《滚滚红尘》是明年春节,《英雄》我没问,不知道,《万水千山》刚杀青,他们还在剪片,反正也不是我说了算,也不是我安排,他们安排。
Kevin: Should be next year 

  主持人:很快到你的生日了,生日快乐。
Sina: Your birthday is around the corner - Happy Birthday
  郑嘉颖:还没到。
Kevin: It's not my birthday yet

  主持人:马上到了。你知道跟你同一天生日的有什么伟大人物吗?
Sina: Coming soon. Do you know who you share your birthday with?
  郑嘉颖:拿破仑。
Kevin: Napoleon Bonaparte

  主持人:我还以为你不知道呢。
Sina: I didn't think you would know.
  郑嘉颖:人家跟我说过了,拿破仑,你说他伟大不伟大我很难说。
Kevin: Someone told me but whether he's great or not, I don't know.

  主持人:但是在这里我给你打印一个关于在8月15号这一天人出生的性格特点,里面写的很详细,比如他这个人有什么样的个性特征,但是我自己看完总结的,首先他有天生的领导欲。
Sina: Let me tell you the character of the person born on 15th August - it is written in detail like the personal traits but after I can conclude that this person is natural leader.
  郑嘉颖:我没有。
Kevin: But I'm not

  主持人:但是它提到一点,如果在周围有人用适当的方法,用和蔼的态度去引导你的话,你就会呈现出你比较温情的一面,就把你的控制欲或者那种领导的气势就会减弱一些,但是你不觉得刚才我们聊天当中,你已经不自然的在显现这一些吗?
Sina: It also mentioned that if there are people around you who uses the right method, guiding you like a friend, you will present your soft and warm side, softening your desire to be in control and leadership attitude. Did you notice that while we chatted, you have unknowingly shown some of such traits?
  郑嘉颖:哪方面的?
Kevin: Which area?

  主持人:有啊,你在说到你的音乐的时候,其实我能感觉到你希望能够把你真正喜欢的拿出来,然后你有这种谋之而后动的策略,包括你希望转到幕后制作,其实你都希望有更多的东西是你能够去驾驭去领导的,有没有?
Sina: When you mentioned about music, I can feel that you hope to be able to present your best then you have plans to move behind the scenes. In fact, you hope to have more control, right?
  郑嘉颖:可能是吧,可能在我内心深处可能有吧。
Kevin: Maybe. Maybe somewhere deep in my heart there is such possibility.

  主持人:在这里我们也有一份礼物送上,我们在准备了。借这个机会顺便问你一下最近在看奥运会吗?
Sina: We have a gift for you which we have prepared. Taking this opportunity also to find out if you have been watching the Olympics?
  郑嘉颖:其实时间不多,那天看了羽毛球,林丹拿冠军那一场看到了,还有网球那场决赛也看了,最近看了一两场比赛。
Kevin: Honestly there isn't a lot of time. I watched the badminton finals where Lin Dan eventually bagged the gold. I also managed to catch tennis finals - just these two events.

  主持人:在我们今天聊天后还有刘翔的预赛。
Sina: There is also the Liu Xiang's preliminaries today.
  郑嘉颖:对,要看看。
Kevin: That's right - gotta watch.

  主持人:谢谢。请我们的朋友送上我们的礼物。
Sina: Thank you. We wish to invite someone to pass you our present.
  郑嘉颖:谢谢,那么客气,上次请我吃面,这次?
Kevin: Thank you, shouldn't have. The last time you treated me to noodles. What is it this time?

  主持人:这是北京的粉丝,那个蛋糕拿过来给大家看一下。
Sina: This time it is a birthday cake prepared by Beijing fans.
 
  主持人:谢谢你们,在这里提前预祝你生日快乐,希望你《叶问》的拍摄成功圆满,你自己很享受,也能呈现出大家很喜爱的《叶问》。
Sina: Thank you everybody. Here is wishing you an advance happy birth, all the best filming Ip Man.
  郑嘉颖:谢谢你们。
Kevin: Thank you everybody





No comments:

Post a Comment