Friday, October 12, 2012

City Paper 12 October 2012: Kevin attends rice distribution charity event in Hong Kong

Kevin Cheng attended a charity rice distribution event yesterday, giving out bags of rice to the old folks. Earlier, there are reports saying that Kevin will end this year RMB40million richer topping TVB's top earners chart but he avoided this topic at all cost when asked during the event.



Asked if he is worried that he will be gunned down by the tax authorities, he said "Everybody has to pay taxes. I hope that in the future, I will be working because of my interest and dreams instead of for survival"

Asked if buying another luxurious property is his next objective? He replied "Investing is not my forte. My mum and sister are the experts when it comes to investment so I will let them handle my investments." He also revealed that he is planning to open up his own studio next year to produce his own shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment