Thursday, October 17, 2013

on.cc 16 Oct 2013: Someone's lose is another's gain




Kevin Cheng appeared at a public event in Hong Kong yesterday. When asked about his opinion about HKTV not awarded free TV broadcasting rights, he admitted that he is in an awkward position and not his place to comment: "In this situation, some win while others lose. Actually when I got to know the fact, I did call a director of another company. He told me he doesn't know the details yet. Whatever it is, I sincerely hope that there will not be much casualties (retrenchment) and people will still get to keep their jobs! This is akin to a teacher in the school. He/She has 4 sweets but just wouldn't give it to the student who wants it the most......actually I shouldn't be commenting too much. In short, this is too high up there while I'm just a small fry, very difficult for me to understand."

When asked about both his ex-loves, Charmaine and Niki, being in a relationship now he said: "Great news! I'm happy for them! (Sending them your best wishes?) Wish they will live happily ever after! (What about you?) I will let you know when I find mine. It is career first now!"
 

2 comments:

  1. 致:香港TVB艺人郑嘉颖,
    你好,想到达赖喇叭曾开的一些话:当艰困挑战来临时,若以紧盯的态度来看待事情,问题就会显得极大为庞大,让人为之而透不过气;反之,如果采取以更宽大的视野来面对相同的问题,那就会显得微不足道。
    每当面临人生困境时,藉着宽阔的胸攃和长远的眼光,才能除掉挫折感,嘉颖。

    珍惜,友谊。

    马来西亚槟城朋友
    Allan豪
    于17-10-2013笔

    ReplyDelete
  2. 致:香港TVB艺人郑嘉颖,
    你好,若比断贪之大乐,十六分之不及一,如果把人间的快乐,天上的快乐,和断除贪欲后的大乐比起来,都不及于其十六分之一快乐;天界再怎么美好,福报终有享尽的一天;能断除贪梵,无为无求,所谓:人到无求品自高,那才是究竟的快乐,嘉颖。

    珍惜,友谊。

    马来西亚槟城朋友
    Allan豪
    于17-10-2013笔

    ReplyDelete